Bkgd

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Christmas Tilda

Good Fall Saturday Morning

The weather is getting cool here in Ohio!  It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a few months away.  It will be here before we know it.  Today, I just wanted to share another Magnolia card.  Can you tell they are my favorite? =-)  I colored the image with copics and prisma pencils.  I did this one a few weeks ago, so I don't have the color info.  But promise to get better from here forward.

The background of the card is My Minds Eye and I don't recall the name of the other papers. The stamped images are Magnolia.  I distressed the edges of the papers on the inside and out to give it an older feel.  It is one of my favorite techniques.  I embossed the edges of the circle stamped image to give it a bit more shine.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your work. Very nice colouring!!!. Comment to you soon!!!!
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Christmas card girl! love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Athina, your christmas card is so beautiful! I like the cute image and your design!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!