Bkgd

Monday, October 10, 2011

Tu Tu - Thinking of you

Good Evening and Happy Monday!

Today I have a thinking of you card for my aunt and uncle up north.  I have used the TuTu High Hopes stamped image.  I colored it with copics, prisma pencils, stickles and perfect pearls to add some excitement.  The border paper is My Minds Eye.  The base of the card was inked with Tim Holtz, Dried Marigold distress ink.


Copics used:
Skin:  E000, E00, Ell, R20
Hair:  E1, E15, E18
Tutu:  R00, R02, R05, R08
Flowers:  YR15, YR23, YR24
Hearts:  R89
Leaves: G21, G24



The flower was stamped with a brown background stamp to add texture.


The inside sentiment is by Stampin Up and is stamped on a piece cut by a spellbinders die.

Thanks for looking!  Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!