Bkgd

Friday, December 30, 2011

A kind Thank you!

Hello Ladies!

It is quite late or very early if you wish to look at it that way.  I am working on getting my blog posts updated.  I figured out tonight how to schedule them, boy  that will be much easier!  For Christmas, I made my husband's Grandma a set of cards to send out in the upcoming year.  It consisted of a few Thank You's, Birthday's, a Thinking of You and a New Baby card.  I know she can use these, as she sends a lot of cards.  So over the next few days, I will post just a few.  I did not use copics on these cards, but instead kept them more on the simple side. 

The one I am sharing today is a simple Thank You with a blank inside, so she can write her own message.  The paper is by MME and I added a few matching flowers with brads and a ribbon. 




I am hoping to get some time to craft in the next few days.  We have several projects that need to be completed before I go back to work, so I will sneak away when I can!

Have a fantastic weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...
Athina

1 comment:

  1. very pretty card--I am sure she loved getting these cards to admire and use!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!