Bkgd

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Post it Note Holders

Good Saturday Morning Everyone!

We have a dusting of snow on the ground this morning, so I guess winter is really coming.  I wish it would stay warmer longer, but I guess we need that snow for the holidays!

I want to share with you another item that I put in the bazar last week.  These are post it note holders.  You can hang them or use the magnet to put them on the fridge.  I packaged them up and put a little tent topper on them.  The board itself is decorated with paper, flowers and ribbon. What girl does not love all of that?




I hope to get some cards up here in the next few days.  I really need to get busy, but I am finding it hard with all the holiday preparations.  We did go power shopping last night and have it all done except for three items.  I hope to get those today along with the tree.

Enjoy the holiday season!
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love these holders
    Congrats on getting most of your shopping done and hope you have a good time picking out a tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very nice gift sets! I like the thoughtful design~ It has a pencil right next the post-it!

    By the way, thanks for the Xmas card! i am totally surprised! Thank you! It's so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute--I have seen many versions of these, but never with the clothespin to hold the pencil. Very pretty and I hope they were good sellers too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!