Bkgd

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Lela!

Good Morning!

Today is a very special day!! I belong to the Crafty Gals Blog Group over at SCS.  And it is Lela's Birthday today!  Please give Lela some extra Birthday wishes on her blog today!


I made this card for her based of a SCS sketch challenge.  Her favorite color is red and her favorite embellishment is buttons! The image is by Whipper Snapper.  Isn't he the cutest little clown?   He is colored on cryogen paper which has a great shimmer to it.

Here is the sketch!





Copics used:
Shoes:   YG93, YG95, YG97
Pants: Y32, Y35
Hat:  C3, C5, C7, 0
Shirt:  T1, R24, R27, R89, BG72
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, W1, W3, 0
Hair:  YR20, YR23, YR24
Flower:  BG11, BG72, BG75

The inside oval was cut with scalloped spellbinders die.  The sentiment is by Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to wish Lela a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I love it and I know Lela will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO LOVE IT.... LOVE IT! This was the BEST B-day Surprise! How sweet of you to make me a card to post on your blog! Thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love whipper snapper and you've just done an amazing job with him. And I love the colors you went with which are some of my favs! Great work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card--love the bright colors and I am sure it will be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT sketch!! I love that clown image. He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!