Bkgd

Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a Fighter!

Hello,
If you read my last post, you know I have been working on a little something for the Relay for Life quarter auction.  Well, it is finally complete!

It will have a card, note pad and post it note holder, all PINK for a cancer survivor!

I found this cute little instruction for a File Folder Notebook at SCS.  Here are the directions by Jenn Diercks.  Very quick and simple.  I did not have a decorated file folder, so I used a plain old folder and put some paper on it to match the card in my last post.  The stamped image is by Bugaboo and paper by MME. I used a clasp to keep it shut instead of the velcro.  I found that velcro does not stick very well to glittery paper.




So here is the basket that I am donating.  I found out yesterday instead of putting it in the auction, they felt that it should be raffled off to a cancer survivor.  How awesome is that!!

I am headed to the store to get some basket wrap to put around it to finally complete the whole package.  Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable girl! I love your projects and I know the lady that wins this will love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Basket--I am sure the winner will be very pleased and I hope it makes big bucks for the cause!

    Great projects and I love the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! And what a great project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your basket is just gorgeous! The winner is sure to love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Athina, this is gorgeous, and what a fun stamp!!!. Great project.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!