Bkgd

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Tracie!

Hello Friends!

Boy May is a busy month for birthdays!  Tracie is a friend from the SCS blogging group Crafty Gals.  Her favorite color is pink.  I know she uses a lot of Stampin Up, so I pulled out this doily stamp and used pink.  I accented the card with black, as I think black makes everything stand out better!

I know you are probably thinking where is the image with the copics?  Well, I tried to step outside the box a little and do something different.  Everyone needs a change once in a while!

Recipe:
Image: Stampin Up
Embellishments:  Bo Bunny







You will find Tracie's blog on my side bar.  Stop by and wish her a very Happy Birthday!

Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time...
Athina

7 comments:

  1. She will love this card...it's absolutely gorgeous!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL Athina!!! I love the pink and black and the medallian in the middle of the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the pink and black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Athina... BEAUTIFUL card!!!. I love that brad??? that you used in the middle of that GREAT Doily stamp!!!. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo feminine and pretty, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Athina - thank you so much for this beautiful card! It's currently sitting on my mantle, displayed for all to see. I love it! You are one fabulous gal to think of me during my birthday! I'm so blessed to know you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!