Bkgd

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #51

Hello Friends!

I am back with another {PIN}spirational Challenge!  In case you don't know what the {PIN}spirational Challenge is all about, well let me share with you.  Each week you are given a picture for inspiration.  All you have to do is create based on that picture.  So here is this weeks picture.


Our Sponsors:



A Day for Daisies generously provided the design team with some cute images.  I am using Raining Love.  Looks to me like they could be playing Ring around the Rosie.  I printed the digi image out on cryogen paper and it is colored with copics.  The background paper is by Pink Paisley.  I used Spellbinders 21 to cut out the image and the background around the image.  The card is a slightly off center gate fold card.


The inside sentiment is by Stampabilities and I used matching paper with the front.



Copics used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, E21
Hair:  E33, E35, E37, E01, E08, E18, E19, E35, E43, E53
Dress/Shoes/Hearts:  R20, R43, RV14

Be sure to come over to {PIN}spirational Challenge and play along with us!  This week A Day for Daisies is generously giving away a $12 gift card to the winner!

Thank you for stopping by.  Don't for get to scroll for the other two posts for today.
Blessings until next time....
Athina

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! So many different layers and great fold! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Athena, love the gatefold and the combination of papers. Marina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!