Bkgd

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PTT #114 - Ribbons & Blooms

Hello Friends! 

Welcome back to another Party Time Tuesdays challenge!  This week is perfect for spring, Ribbons & Blooms. 

Our Sponsors:




I thought for a while on this challenge.  I needed to get some scrapbook pages done for my dad's book, so I decided that the ribbons and blooms challenge would be perfect!  I dug thru my pictures until I came across these pictures with my nieces.  We were just being silly at Christmas time.  I think the one on the left page is one of my favorites.  I have used Core destinations paper in black with a green background for the base.  It was sanded and distressed around the edges to allow some of the green to show thru.  I have also used The Paper Studio, DCWV and Fancy pants papers.  I used several flowers, paper, fabric and crocheted on the layout.  Embellished with pearls.  The hidden journaling card is by 7 Gypsies and the pocket was generously provided by our sponsor SRM Stickers. 

I do apologize for the poor pictures.  I must have taken 50 different shots in different lights but this just did not photograph well.











I used a sketch by Let's Scrap for the layout. So now it is your turn to come on over to Party Time Tuesdays and share your ribbons and blooms with us!

Thank you for stopping by.  Your visit is very much appreciated!
Blessings until next time...
Athina

2 comments:

  1. Athina,I love your page, especially the cute pics of you & your nieces. Great layout, colors & embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic pages!! The layout is so playful and fun and those pictures are so adorable!! Love, love, love!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!