Bkgd

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

PTT #119 - Mother's


Hello Blogging Friends!

Today I am back with an other challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!  This week is all about Mother's Day.  So make sure to come on over and share your fun creations with us this week!

Our fabulous sponsor is 2 Cute Images!


2 Cute Images generously provided this cute little Butterfly Bear image for us to work with.  I printed the digi image on cryogen paper and colored it with my copics.  I cut the image out with the Spellbinders Large Circle die and used the Large Scalloped Circle as the background.  The papers are by MME.  I used a twisted fold to allow for a gift card pocket on the inside.  The tag is inked with Spun Sugar distress ink and the sentiment is by Amy R, Bee Happy Collection.



Copics used:
Bear:  E50, E51, E53, E55
Flowers:  R81, R83, R85
Butterflies:  B000, B04, V01, V05





Be sure to stop by this week and play along with us.  We want to see your Mother's Day creations!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Blessings until next time...
Athina

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the sweet image and that template I'm scraplifting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative!! And LOVE that image....you colored it so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!