Bkgd

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge # 60

Hello Friends!

I am back with another {PIN}spirational Challenge!  In case you don't know what the {PIN}spirational Challenge is all about, well let me share with you.  Each week you are given a picture for inspiration.  All you have to do is create based on that picture.  So here is this weeks picture:


Our Sponsors:


When you see my card, you will likely think, what does this have to do with mermaids?  Well, it doesn't.  Instead I focused on the browns and golds for my card.  I embossed in gold, a clock background.  Then a brown tree.  I distressed the edges and added a ribbon and brad.  The base is kraft.  


For the inside, I used more gold and distress inks.


Supplies used:
Tim Holtz:  Clear Embossing Ink, Distress Embossing Powder (Vintage Photo), Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky and Walnut Stain distress ink.
Stamps:  Penny Black - Fantasy & Clock Face Background.

I have to say, it is a bit of a sad day for me, as it will be my last post with {PIN}spirational Challenge.   I have made the decision to step down and reduced some stress in my life.  But I am sure I will be back to play along with the fabulous design team challenges in the future.  A special thanks to our great leader Deanne!

Be sure to come over to {PIN}spirational Challenge and play along with us!  

Thank you for stopping by.  Don't for get to scroll for the other two posts for today.
Blessings until next time....
Athina

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. Fab embossing and gorgeous colours, and I love that tree.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!