Bkgd

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PTT 125 - Color Challenge

Hi Friends!

Happy Tuesday to you!  I am back with another color challenge for PTT!  Wow! Are these some fun colors to work with or what?


I always have so much trouble photographing double 12x12 layouts.  I just don't have the space or good lighting to do it properly.  I started my  layout with solid rust colored cardstock.  I used Reflections paper as the background and started laying out the design.  The letters were cut with my Silhouette and embellished with stickles.  I used Rusty Hinge distress ink to stamp the flourishes in the corner for some extra fun.




The pictures were taken while on our family vacation last fall in Florida.  We were hanging out in the playroom with the kiddos.

I punched out some circles and stamped random patterns and used pop dots to give some extra dimension.


I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Don't forget to scroll up to see the other post for today.  Have a fantastic day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings until next time...
Athina


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!