Bkgd

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

PTT 126 - Anything Goes

Hello Friends!

It has been a very fun six months, but sadly my time at PTT has come to an end.  With summer and personal commitments, I find it best to go on good terms =o).  Before I go, we have one more challenge to share with you and it is always the best challenge - Anything Goes!  Our sponsor this week is Paper Pretties!

I captured some fun pictures of my nieces during the holidays, so I wanted to share them with you one last time.  I used MME Christmas papers on this layout with some ribbons and flowers cut with my Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die.  The red doily is actually a cake doily that I inked with Aged Mahogany distress ink.  

I am sorry for the lousy picture of the double layout, I can't seem to get that right.







I used this sketch for the layout.


I want to say Thank You to the wonderful Design Team at PTT and to Jenn the owner.  It has been a lot of fun getting to know all of you and see your beautiful creations!  Make sure you stop by and enter this week's challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings until next time....
Athina



1 comment:

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!