Bkgd

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Baby Blanket


Hi Friends,
Just a non paper related post today.  I was so excited to finish my first baby afghan for a charity auction this past week.  So I wanted to snap a quick picture so you can see it.  I was very pleased with how it turned out.  I am already started on another one.

The inside consist of a single crochet, 1/2 double crochet and a double crochet.  The border is first a few rows of single crochets and the ruffle is 5 double crochets in one stitch.
I used Bernat Yarn in yellow.


Thanks for looking!  I hope you have a great week ahead!
Blessings until next time!
Athina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Athina!

    Your baby blanket came out so very cute & I LOVE the color you used! I think you did a FAB job for your first time gf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, Athina - this is amazing for your first blanket! Made with love :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!