Bkgd

Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Happy Friday Friends!

My allergies have been having fits the last few days.  I guess that is the price we pay for spring!  So I will keep it short today!

Since my head is foggy, I decided I should not try to color.  Who knows how that would have turned out.  But I did use my copics, do you know where?  The lacy circle cut out is colored with RV69. 


Supplies used:
Spellbinders
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge
C. C. Designs - Be Happy Sentiments

Make sure to come and join our Pinterest Inspired challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!   I promise you it will be lots of fun! 

That is it for me today! 
Blessings until next time...
Athina

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, love the colors and the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!! I love the colors and the top and bottom borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you're feeling poorly, but you did a fabulous job with your card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I love the papers and your design is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!